Don’t Panic are a creative marketing agency and we’re looking for an Admin and Marketing Intern to help us out!
Anyone who is applying for this role must be very organised, enthusiastic and reliable. The role has a
lot of fun and interesting aspects but the candidate must be hard-working throughout the course of
Helping with administrative duties.
To coordinate the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns.
This will be an all-encompassing marketing , admin and communications role which will involve the
• Assisting the project managers with the day-to-day running of campaigns
• Assisting office manager with day-to -day administrative duties
• Establishing& maintaining archives of marketing/ office materials including emails, databases, PCAs
and monthly reports
• Managing & co-ordinating the use of freelance and part time staff for campaigns
• Creating an industry buzz via communications with relevant media organisations
• The use of social media to create interest in current campaigns, including Twitter & Facebook
• The taking of minutes at meetings
We have an excellent marketing organisation and the successful candidate will gain a huge amount
of experience working with a diverse team.
You will gain an insight into the day-to-day running and duties of a busy marketing team whilst
developing your marketing skills.
Travel expenses are covered, plus £20 per day and excellent references will be given after successful completion of the placement.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Very good English is essential.
To start ASAP.