Don’t Panic are a creative marketing agency and we’re looking for a Marketing / Project Management intern to help us out!
Candidates: Anyone who is applying for this role must be very organised, enthusiastic, assertive and reliable. The role has a lot of fun and interesting aspects but the candidate must be hard working throughout the course of the placement. A high level of literacy is essential.
The Role: To help with administrative duties and the coordination of the creation and implementation of creative campaigns. This will be an all-encompassing marketing, admin and communications role, involving the following:
- Assisting the project managers with the day-to-day running of campaigns
- Assisting with general office administrative duties
- Maintaining and updating internal systems, including marketing databases, company blog
- Research for marketing activity and new business; producing monthly reports as required
- Responsibility for maintaining an on-going social media presence on a daily basis across all required platforms, devising and implementing relevant content
- Researching and sourcing of costs for client campaigns and assisting with the creation of timelines, budgets, PCAs and seeding plans
- Attending internal and external meetings including creative brainstorms and client meetings to take notes when required
You will gain an insight into the day-to-day running and duties of a busy client services team whilst developing your marketing and project management skills. Excellent references will be given after successful completion of the placement.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Any CV’s sent without a cover letter will not be read.
This is a three month internship to start ASAP, if you are not immediately available please make sure to mention this.