Senior Account Manager
DON’T PANIC PARTNERS ARE LOOKING FOR AN AMIBITIOUS ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our ideal candidate:
An experienced Account Manager to take the next step and run their own team.
In order to be considered for this position they will be well versed in the role of Senior Account Manager with a wealth of comms experience (min 3 years at similar senior role at a creative agency) gained managing integrated accounts encompassing both the on and offline channels.
They’re an ambitious and driven team player who can help us help to develop and drive the agency forward as we grow rapidly.
They should have a strategic approach to communications with outstanding presentation skills that are second to none. This will be combined with a proven track record when it comes to client development as well as team management and the ability to handle quick turnarounds and scalability challenges.
About Don’t Panic Partners:
DPP Agency is a growing creative studio based in the heart of Shoreditch, London. We believe in big ideas and close partnerships. Working side by side with our clients we create an immersive team that solve problems together. As the sister company to multi award winning agency Don’t Panic London, we are a unique group of creatives who as a collective, share a wealth of brand experience.
Our core business involves developing integrated campaigns for an enviable Client rosta within Commercial and Residential Property development. We are now expanding further into the hotel and luxury goods sectors with Conde Nast as our marque new client.
Key responsibilities and attributes:
- Strong background in brand and integrated comms for B2C and B2B clients
- Well versed in client facing situations and developing strong relationships
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record when it comes to managing operational and client budgets
- Establish business priorities, allocating resource to maximise client satisfaction and agency profitability
- Process driven
- An entrepreneurial spirit and able to adapt to business growing pains
- Manage appraisals and personal development of team, setting and reviewing KPIs, etc.
- Manage and mentor junior team members to share knowledge and experience
- Prepared to go that extra mile to get the result
And of course it goes without saying sense a people person with a sense of humour….
If you would like to be part of an innovative team that is constantly pushing creative boundaries, please email your CV to email@example.com